[Ecls-list] success, was: broken local installation of ecl

Oliver Kullmann O.Kullmann at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Aug 28 17:25:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

setting LDFLAGS I was also able to compile ECL and to
build Maxima, but yet it's not usable:

Neither the ECL nor the Maxima frontend now understands
any cursor key. As far as I know that is a readline thing,
but I have a system-installation of readline, and also the
ecl-installation done before hadn't any problem with that.
(Or any other installation, like clisp ...)

??

Oliver

--
Dr. Oliver Kullmann