[Ecls-list] asdf-install Instructions?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 27 06:44:29 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 1:20 AM, Brent Fulgham <bfulgham at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I successfully built ECL on my Leopard Macbook, but I can't figure out how
> to enable asdf-install.  The one reference in the mail list
> (http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=653931) is to a page that
> apparently requires you to be an administrator on the ECL project.
> Are there documented steps for configuring ECL to work with asdf-install?

There is nothing special about ECL+asdf-install. AFAIK, those patches
are already included asdf-install. You just have to install it like
you would on any other platform. But I must admit I do not use it
myself, so I may have forgotten how to use it (read previous emails of
mine on the list about this and my own setup)

Instituto de Física Fundamental
CSIC, Serrano, 113, Madrid 28040 (Spain)