[Ecls-list] Problems with GMP on Win32

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 2 13:36:17 UTC 2008

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 1:07 AM, Robin Lee Powell
<rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org> wrote:
> Then it did this: [...]
> ../../src/c/file.d(49) : fatal error C1021: invalid preprocessor command 'defien'

I have just upgraded the MSVC port to fix the following problems:

- A typo in file.d
- MSVC does not have the C99 macro isfinite()
- Using "nmake clean" left some files behind
- The compiler farms were actually _not_ using ECL_THREADS=1

When the compiler farm failed to build a windows port, it did not
reflect in the logs. That cause the previous problems to survive for a
few days without being detected.

All these changes and fixes seem to work, as shown in the recent builds
http://ecls.sourceforge.net/logs.html

Sorry for the inconvenience