[Ecls-list] A fatally-looking bug.

Samium Gromoff _deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru
Mon Apr 28 21:58:04 UTC 2008

Good day folks,

I've ran across a bug in ECL looking like an internal corruption
resulting in a SIGSEGV and ECL termination, whose reproduction
unfortunately requires executing a program dependent on specialized
hardware to run, and consisting of a chain of ASDF systems.

What would be your suggestion for me to proceed with the situation?

regards, Samium Gromoff

P.S.

Adding to the misfortune is the fact that making a build of this program
is drastically slowed down by the ASDF:MAKE-BUILD operating on an
unminimised dependency graph, thereby recompiling the same source files
many times.