[Ecls-list] Does serve-event build on windows

Steve Smith tarka at internode.on.net
Sun Oct 14 08:26:28 UTC 2007

On Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 10:10:39AM +0200, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can anybody verify whether the serve-event contributed package builds
> on windows+cygwin/mingw? Should it be deactivated from the
> configuration file by default?

Technically it should, as Windows is supposedly posix-compliant,
although there may be some behavioural differences that need to be
accounted for.  Certainly SBCL seems to support it on W32 with only a
couple of conditional declarations.  However I wouldn't even know how
to build ECL on Windows some it would be useful if someone else could
test this and let me know the results.

Cheers,
Steve