[Ecls-list] bug in cmpmain.lsp (patch included)

Geo Carncross geocar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 22:20:37 UTC 2007

Hello.

It seems asdf-ecl cannot include libraries created in other modules.
Perhaps probe-file worked differently the last time this was tested,
or perhaps something else happened, but it seems that pathname objects
don't turn (correctly) into strings for si:system. Running the result
of probe-file through namestring seems to fix it.

I do not know what the policy of this list is on accepting patches, so
I have included both a link to the patch, and attached it to this
message.

http://geocar.googlepages.com/ecl-cmpmain-namestring.patch

What do I need to do in order to get this applied?