[Ecls-list] Status of maintainer

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 6 19:04:19 UTC 2007

Hi,

sorry for the long silence. I have moved to California for a few weeks
and that has interrupted my work on ECL.

As of now I am restricted to builds and tests on OSX and on linux
platforms, my institution being completely based on Apple. Bugs for
the windows platform will either have to be resolved by users
themselves or wait until I return to Spain.

As for the rest of issues, I take note of them and will slowly work on
them as time permits.

Best wishes from Santa Barbara,