[Ecls-list] Problem with mk:load-system on windows

Mark Hoemmen mark.hoemmen at gmail.com
Thu May 3 23:00:16 UTC 2007

birulevo.net wrote:
> Hello, ecls-list.
>        I am wish (after setup *central-registry* and
>        *filename-extensions*) load my system:
>
>        (mk:load-system 'regex)
>
>        ..and geting error - "ecl.exe - incorrect image" in occur
>        dialog window :((

Here, let me help fix your English:

"I set up *central-registry* and *filename-extensions*, and tried to execute

(mk:load-system 'regex)

but got the error 'ecl.exe - incorrect image' in a dialog window."

Please, could you give us some more details about your Lisp setup?  What
version of ECL, what platform (Windows?), SLIME or not?  Were you able
to load other systems with MK:LOAD-SYSTEM before you got this error?
Can you make a trivial system and successfully load it with MK:LOAD-SYSTEM?

mfh