[Ecls-list] Mingw build error + Patches

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:03:52 UTC 2007

Thanks for your change it now build on msys/mingw.

However, since I'm, using self built gcc-4.1.2 (mingw comes with
gcc-3.4.5) I had to patch internals.h  in order to make it to compile.

The problem was that gcc that ships with mingw has float.h that
defines _MCW_EM constant, but vanilla gcc-4.1.2 doesn't. So, I dug the
value from the old include file and used it as a constant.

I also had to redefine compiler-cc function because mingw(gcc) doesn't
like trailing "/" in -I directive. I'm not sure if similar thing
should be added for -L directive, since everything work OK (so far).

Here's the patch attached.

Thanks,
Marko