[Ecls-list] Critical change

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 31 13:06:43 UTC 2007

Hi Yaroslav,

please give me a week or so to try installing mingw again and let's
see whether I can reproduce it myself. Now that cygwin sort of works,
I might even try the mingw libraries that come with it.

The error message is indeed very strange, it happens very soon, before
the packages have been filled up with symbols and that is scary --
what kind of corruption went in, I ignore.

BTW, Cnil is just a C macro which expands to something like
(cl_symbols+0), that is the pointer to the lisp symbol NIL.

Dpto. de Fisica Teorica I, Fac. de CC Fisicas, Universidad Complutense,
http://teorica.fis.ucm.es/~jjgarcia/