[Ecls-list] DFFI

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jan 14 15:16:58 UTC 2007

Hi,

I just committed some code for making DFFI (*) work on AMD/64 and
probably on Intel 64bit extended processors. The code is based on an
initial patch my Michael Goffiou with some additional customization
from myself.

There are several caveats:
* It is highly untested. A simple example with cos(), abs() and friends works.
* It has been made by us, two guys with little experience on the
assembler for this architecture.
* It might or might not get activated on your architecture, depending
on what name Autoconf decides to give it. Currently it works if
./configure detects your machine as x86_64

Regards,

Dpto. de Fisica Teorica I, Fac. de CC Fisicas, Universidad Complutense,
http://teorica.fis.ucm.es/~jjgarcia/