[Ecls-list] Port to ECL

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jan 14 12:11:51 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have been working on asdf-install, adding support for ECL.

It seems to work on my system and I only tested it with packages I
know will compile (split-sequence, for instance). Could somebody
include these patches in the distribution?

Since I am not suscribed to the asdf-install mailing list, please
forward any relevant message to the address above

TIA,

Dpto. de Fisica Teorica I, Fac. de CC Fisicas, Universidad Complutense,
http://teorica.fis.ucm.es/~jjgarcia/