[Ecls-list] Small fix for cygwin

David_Creelman at pa.com.au David_Creelman at pa.com.au
Mon Jan 8 02:40:19 UTC 2007

Hi Juan,
All of the _t types are defined correctly with gcc on cygwin in stdint.h. I
don't know if this is the case with the MS compiler, so the MS half of the
define may need to stay.
It compiles and works fine here, if anyone else thinks this may cause
problems, let me know... However it seems pretty sane looking at it.
If I can work out how it works, I'll run ecl-test with this change.
Regards
David

PS I'll see if I can cook up something to get rid of the mtune= deprecated
warnings on Linux too.

|---------+--------------------------------------->
|         |           "Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll"   |
|         |           <jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.|
|         |           net>                        |
|         |           Sent by:                    |
|         |           ecls-list-bounces at lists.sour|
|         |           ceforge.net                 |
|         |                                       |
|         |                                       |
|         |           06/01/2007 05:48 AM         |
|         |                                       |
|---------+--------------------------------------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                      |
  |       To:       "David_Creelman at pa.com.au" <David_Creelman at pa.com.au>                                |
  |       cc:       ecls-list at lists.sourceforge.net                                                      |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Ecls-list] Small fix for cygwin                                                 |

2007/1/3, David_Creelman at pa.com.au <David_Creelman at pa.com.au>:
> Hi,
> I don't know if this is a final solution (and I don't know if cygwin is
> being supported anymore), but on Cygwin, when
>
> #if defined(cygwin)

Do you mean line 20 of current ECL? It says
#if !defined(cygwin) && !defined(_MSVC_VER)
Does it mean I can delete it? If you say so, I will trust you and do
it. As I said in previous messages, I have not succeeded in installing
cygwin on my windows box.

Dpto. de Fisica Teorica I, Fac. de CC Fisicas, Universidad Complutense,
http://teorica.fis.ucm.es/~jjgarcia/