[Ecls-list] Small fix for cygwin

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 5 18:48:41 UTC 2007

2007/1/3, David_Creelman at pa.com.au <David_Creelman at pa.com.au>:
> Hi,
> I don't know if this is a final solution (and I don't know if cygwin is
> being supported anymore), but on Cygwin, when
>
> #if defined(cygwin)

Do you mean line 20 of current ECL? It says
#if !defined(cygwin) && !defined(_MSVC_VER)
Does it mean I can delete it? If you say so, I will trust you and do
it. As I said in previous messages, I have not succeeded in installing
cygwin on my windows box.

Dpto. de Fisica Teorica I, Fac. de CC Fisicas, Universidad Complutense,
http://teorica.fis.ucm.es/~jjgarcia/