[Ecls-list] Fwd: Re: creating standalone executables?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 08:24:43 UTC 2007

You can also skip the implementation-dependent madness and use
cl-launch to portably create executables from lisp programs. It works
fine with ecl, as well as many other cl implementations!

PS: has my patch to ecl been included in CVS? cl-launch currently
embeds this patch in the lisp code it creates. Here is the patch
again, relative to release 0.9i from debian, without the apparently
controversial change to compile-file-pathname.