[Ecls-list] Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] usocket 0.2.2

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 21:14:08 UTC 2007

I tried to send the announcement below, but got refused as a non-subscriber.

I also want to take the opportunity to report a problem I have with
ECL: when running the RT tests which come with usocket, a number of
tests return a list with all values returned by the forms in the progn
of the test, while other lisp implementations only return the last
value in the progn.

The problem can be found by checking out the usocket code from its
Subversion repository. The only tests failing are the ones which
exhibit this problem. Looking at the content of the list, the tests
would normally (without this bug) have succeeded though.

The RT version I used is the one I got with SBCL, I think. Anyway it
is unpatched and *not* the one in the ecl repository.

I hope you can help, so we can fix the test failures and give users
the right confidence level in both ECL and usocket.

bye,

Erik.