[Ecls-list] build.vc8 files in mac format

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 11 10:28:25 UTC 2007

2007/2/9, Dean O'Connor <dean.oconnor at ite.com.au>:
> Well I guess it must be something at my end, but I tried a fresh
> checkout of CVS numerous times. Possibly a bug in TortoiseCVS on Windows
> XP x64 at work. Never had such a thing before tho, so very strange.

I have downloaded and installed TortoiseCVS in this windows machine of
mine and I experienced the same problem with _other_ files.  Since I
have been able to download the code using cygwin, mingw, linux and OS
X, I think the obvious conclusion is TortoiseCVS is flawed.

> Anyway, I tried just now on my home XP x32 and don't have the problem.
> But I am back to that "long long" error again, using VC8 (VS2005).
> If I set HAVE_LONG_LONG to 0 in config-vc8.gc it builds ok.

I guess this might depend on the capabilities provided by each
machine. I am trying a build without LONG_LONG in the library and if
it works I will commit the change.

Dpto. de Fisica Teorica I, Fac. de CC Fisicas, Universidad Complutense,
http://teorica.fis.ucm.es/~jjgarcia/