[Ecls-list] build.vc8 files in mac format

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 8 14:16:36 UTC 2007

2007/2/8, Dean O'Connor <dean.oconnor at ite.com.au>:
> When building msvc version with VC8 (VS2005) from CVS, there seems to be
> lots of files [in msvc\gmp\build.vc8\...] in Mac format causing compile
> errors on Windows. [...]
> "build.vc8\gen-bases\gen-bases.c : error C4335: Mac file format
> detected: please convert the source file to either DOS or UNIX format"

I do not understand this. I have not edited these files on any Mac I
have and I compiled those files without problems in Windows with the
same compiler (except for the Express version) without any error
message. How do you retrieve the CVS version?

Dpto. de Fisica Teorica I, Fac. de CC Fisicas, Universidad Complutense,
http://teorica.fis.ucm.es/~jjgarcia/