[Ecls-list] Ports fixed

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 24 13:34:47 UTC 2007

On Dec 24, 2007 9:40 AM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> To this list of successful tests one may add the Microsoft Visual
> Studio C++ port, and the linux and Mac OS X ports (Tiger ok, Leopard
> hopefully so). All of them have been built and tested. The only
> missing ports are mingw (built but not tested) and cygwin.

Testing mingw is a bit more difficult right now because the makefiles
are broken (make insists on passing fake pathnames to our lisp
environment). I managed however to test by hand and things seem ok.
Cygwin will have to wait, though. Our version of GMP does not build on
this environment and the homepage is broken, so I cannot currently
download the library they at cygwin provide.