[Ecls-list] Ports fixed

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 24 08:40:41 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have finally managed to fix a couple of scripts in the ecl/gmp
directory so that ECL now should build in NetBSD without installing
any additional shell or requiring other libraries (gmp, boehm-gc) to
be preinstalled.

I am afraid I will not be able to test the OpenBSD 4.0 version, since
this is not really working well under qemu.

The FreeBSD port also built and tested fine. The NetBSD passed all
tests, except for some where the inaccuracy of their C mathematical
functions was revealed.

To this list of successful tests one may add the Microsoft Visual
Studio C++ port, and the linux and Mac OS X ports (Tiger ok, Leopard
hopefully so). All of them have been built and tested. The only
missing ports are mingw (built but not tested) and cygwin.