[Ecls-list] trouble with si:load-foreign-module

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 4 13:28:24 UTC 2007

I am sorry for the delay on solving this problem. I have just found
out that there was no lisp builtin type associated to the dynamically
loaded libraries. I mean that there was a data structure, but it had
no name that was known to functions like class-of, type-of, etc.

This is fixed in CVS now.

Juanjo