[Ecls-list] Very strange problem loading cmp.fsl

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 2 20:24:58 UTC 2007

The error below has been hopefully solved. It was made of two problems:

1) When *read-suppress* was not nil, the package of a symbol might not
be ignored.

2) When loading a binary file, ECL creates a list of packages that
appear in interned constants and waits for the program to create them.
This list should be emptied after loading that file, but it was not
always so.

Both problems combined in the bug report that Dan sent. Sorry for the
big delay -- it was not easy to find out the real problem.

Juanjo