[Ecls-list] LISP Shell (new version)

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Fri Sep 22 15:39:36 UTC 2006

For interested people, I uploaded a new version of my LISP Shell utility
program on the ECL SourceForge project page. This time, it comes with an
installer for easy installation/removal.

Main changes are:
- access to the code editor
- 2 windows layout (shell + tabbed editor)
- enhanced calltips in the shell (with documentation for bytecoded
functions)
- integration with CLHS for documentation
- comes with a CLHS->CHM convertor (licensing issues still not solved,
I don't think CLHS license allows to distribute CLHS in other format
than plain unmodified HTML; with a convertor, I should be on the safe
side)

Have a nice weekend,
Michael.