[Ecls-list] Please help

Daniel Dickison danieldickison at cmu.edu
Wed Oct 18 15:44:15 UTC 2006

I'm viewing it on a Camino nightly trunk build which uses the latest
Gecko trunk.  Those text in the table are bigger than the other items
in the tables, although it doesn't look excessively so in my opinion.

I'm assuming the size discrepancy is due to those table cells
receiving the default font size, while the other cells are formatted
with <code>.  Also, the paragraphs are formatted with <p> which also
receive a custom font-size.  The problem is that <table> elements
(apparently) don't inherit from <body> while <p> does -- I guess this
is according to the CSS specs, but it always throws me off.

Daniel

(Sorry Juan -- I meant to send this to the list).