[Ecls-list] Please help

Rick Hanson rick at tamos.net
Wed Oct 18 16:17:59 UTC 2006

> I have the same versions (almost) runnning in Ubuntu. I am a bit
> puzzled. When I look at call-arguments-limits on the table (right
> column), the size differs from the text body. Also the "Next", "Prev"
> buttons are much larger... Anyway, since it seems to be a "works for
> me" problem, I will fix on the browser that works.
>
> Juanjo

Juan,

Unlike some others, I confirm what you are seeing and I'm running Firefox
1.5.0.7 on a Windoze system at work.  I'll try to remember to look at it
on the Mac at home, but I suspect I will see no difference, since I
believe your explanation about it being a browser-level issue is correct,
i.e. how the browser handles the CSS.

Regards,
--Rick