[Ecls-list] Please help

Steven_Kilby at kofax.com Steven_Kilby at kofax.com
Wed Oct 18 15:12:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

The proportions do not look right in IE.

Steven

"Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll" <jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net>
Sent by: ecls-list-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
10/18/2006 06:49 AM

ecls-list at lists.sourceforge.net
cc

Subject
[Ecls-list] Please help

Does anybody else see the text in this table too large?

    http://ecls.sourceforge.net/new-manual/ch01s02.html

I mean the right column items: 65536, call-arguments-limit, etc. When
I watch the same page with Epiphany then it is ok. With Firefox the
text looks disproportioned. I was wondering whether it is a problem
with the CSS I use.