[Ecls-list] build error on win32

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 11 17:39:21 UTC 2006

2006/11/8, Yaroslav Kavenchuk <kavenchuk at gmail.com>:
> ECL from CVS head, mingw [...]
> C:/gnu/home/src/ecl/ecl/src/c/string.d:37: error: `cl_objext'
> undeclared (first use in this function)

The alpha version of ECL with unicode strings has fallen apart in
terms of fixes. I am currently working on it and have fixed the
problem you reported together with others less obvious ones.

It is _STRONGLY DISCOURAGED_ using --enable-unicode unless you know
what you are doing. That flag is currently intended only for people
who want to contribute improving support for Unicode, testing fixing,
etc.