[Ecls-list] Latest updates

Greg Pfeil sellout42 at mac.com
Tue May 9 16:49:01 UTC 2006

On 5 May 2006, at 8:58, Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll wrote:

> + NIL is no longer used anywhere as method argument specializer. The
> change was a minor one, given previous fixes, and it has undergone some
> testing. Please report any problem.

I'm using current CVS ECL and an old Moptilities-0.3 (can't update
until we have a working Closer to MOP).

     An error occurred during initialization:
     NIL is not a valid specializer in a method lambda list.

The moptilities.lisp file doesn't seem to specialize on NIL anywhere,
and I'm not sure where else this error could be coming from.
Moptilities (the version I have) is just a single file with no
dependencies, so I've attached it here if anyone else wants to try