[Ecls-list] Re: funcallables

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Mon May 8 05:29:01 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 02:50 +1000, Brian Spilsbury wrote:
> Sorry, I recovered from a hard-drive failure and the patch I sent
> seems to have been made against a partially recovered tree.

Your patches are also inverted: you compared your patched code against
the original one, not the other way.

> The accesses to slot zero were from an initial approach, and I seem to
> have forgotten to check with the compiler when testing this time.

I keep record of it. I cannot commit as it is, as I need to do some
testing and consider whether it is worth the overhead in the calling
routines or there is another, more general way (i.e., removing
compute_methods entirely)

Regards,

Max-Planck-Institut für Quantenoptik
Hans-Kopfermann-Str. 1, Garching, D-85748, Germany
Phone: +49 89 32905 345   Fax: +49 89 32905 336
http://www.mpq.mpg.de/Theorygroup/CIRAC/