[Ecls-list] Re: Build failure on OS X 10.4.5 x86

Brad Beveridge brad.beveridge at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 22:39:05 UTC 2006

Yay!  I appear to have a working ECL on OS X Intel.  Not even much
hackery required.  Is there a set of regression tests that I can run
to confirm my ECL is working correctly?
I've got one or two rough edges to smooth off, but I should be able to
send a patch against CVS sometime tonight.  Seems that I do need to
use the DarwinPorts GMP library, but I don't think that is any sort of
issue.

Cheers
Brad