[Ecls-list] First MOP problem...

Michael Price ectospheno at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 14:55:07 UTC 2006

> Note: When I start ECL I get a message "Broken at EVAL" immediately
> after startup (but everything seems ok). Is this normal?
>
> Further note: When I configure with --prefix=$HOME, make install
> still tries to install documentation system-wide.
>
> I am doing all this on Mac OS X 10.4.5 / PowerPC.

I can't help with the MOP problem but I can mention my experience
installing it. I compiled on Mac OS X 10.4.5 / PowerPC with xcode
2.2.1 with a --prefix=$HOME/usr. The info files and man page installed
without incident under that prefix and my ECL does not give a "Broken
at EVAL" upon startup. This was ecl 0.9h.

I do have the texinfo port from darwinports installed though so that
may have changed things.

Michael