[Ecls-list] cl-launch and ECL

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 19:41:36 UTC 2006

Thanks a lot for fixing CL-Launch with ECL! I'll release a version
1.83 with ECL support right away.

A few remaining points:

* Is there a way to hush ECL from initially printing the following?

* Do you recommend building a program or a fasl for my dump-image
feature? In either case, do you know the way of getting all the files
from a ASDF system so as to include them in the program or fasl? Other
Lisps can dump the current image, but ECL requires something very
different that you may already know about quite well.

* Can I add you name and/or email address to the credits in the changelog?

What you do today will cost you a day of your life.