[Ecls-list] Latest changes

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Wed Apr 26 12:07:12 UTC 2006

On 18 Apr 2006, at 21:38, Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll wrote:

> I will be mostly offline during the following days, but I have been
> working on holidays and wanted to give you an update of the most
> important fixes.
>
> * More efficient implementation of DEFMETHOD. NIL is no longer a valid
> specializer in DEFMETHOD forms, though it is kept internally for
> representing non-specialized arguments (this should change for MOP
> conformance)

I believe there is one case missing wrt NIL specializers. In
method.lsp in line 368, the specializer should be set to T instead of
NIL. (Also line 376 in that source file seems to be pointless.)

I also have a case where a reader method for a slot doesn't return
the value the corresponding slot actually has. I have tried to nail
down a test case, but have failed so far. Maybe you have an idea
where I should look for? (slot-value-using-class is not involved
here...)

Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab