[Ecls-list] Latest changes
Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll
lisp at arrakis.es
Mon Apr 24 02:11:26 UTC 2006
these are the latest changes from CVS. Time for a release is coming. I
am now testing the build process in several platforms and, if you do not
complain, I will proceed to pack it all.
* First of all, I got a new Intel iMac and finished the port of ECL to
this platform. There was little to be done. Mostly just changing the
build flags for GMP and porting contrib/sockets/sockets.lisp. There is
no need to use DarwinPorts any more-
* Several fixes in MOP. In particular, slot merging. The bug pointed out
by Michael was due to the fact that when a class redefined a slot, not
all accessors were inherited.
* There was a bug in the code that propagates declarations in LAMBDA
* New type specifiers, such as those created by DEFTYPE, are now taken
into account in declarations. Formerly they were ignored.
* Minor performance improvements in the compiler.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the ecl-devel