[Ecls-list] proper way to link .o to fasl

daniel jay macdonald dmacd at u.washington.edu
Tue Apr 18 09:54:00 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have a dumb question. I have some straight C modules I would like to
link to a fasl so that I can call them from lisp without embedding
the whole thing in the lisp source or linking them to the image
beforehand.

build-fasl and build-shared-library seem like they might be able to do
this but I havent made it work. I cant believe I'm the first person to
want to do this so before I start hacking compile-file ...what is the
proper way?

Daniel