[Ecls-list] 0.9h on a few different systems.

Bruce O'Neel edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Nov 29 04:01:58 UTC 2005

Hi,

I can trigger the sparc to crash with the right divide sequence, but,
I can't remember it right now.  I have it written down at thome.

Yes, the mac68k, in this case, is a Powerbook 540c without a fpu.
Before NetBSD 3.0 I have a patch set that let's you build netbsd without
needing a fpu.  NetBSD 3.0 and later has this built in.  The only thing
I have to do to build ecl is to set CC to "gcc -msoft-float", and then
wait a long time :-)

Smaller would always be good, but, it only takes 8meg on disk right now