[Ecls-list] Freezing CVS

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Tue Nov 15 11:59:01 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have completed testing on all platforms except for Linux/Alpha. Here
the most important issue is that floating-point exceptions do not work
-- or at least they are signaled even at times when I would not expect
them --.

After deactivating floating-point exceptions on Linux/Alpha, I am
running the last round of tests on the Sourceforge machine. When this
round of tests is finished I would like to make another release.

Unless of course somebody speaks against it.

Regards,