[Ecls-list] I can not compile ECL using "VC++ Studio 2003" on Windows XP

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Mon Nov 7 04:29:53 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 14:20 +1100, Dean O'Connor wrote:
> Having said that, I have just refreshed my CVS  and now when I build (on
> 2 PC's) I don't get the DLL or EXE either.
> I tried a clean CVS checkout and still no go.

The ecl.def file had to be updated because some functions had either
been removed from the core library or are now private. Plus, I have
added some missing flags for working with the free MS Visual Studio
2003.

Now, at least on my laptop, it works either
	nmake
or
	nmake ECL_THREADS=1

Notice that it will take some time until the CVS server gets these
changes.

Regards,