[Ecls-list] [patch] Printing byte-compiled functions

Maciek Pasternacki maciekp at japhy.fnord.org
Mon May 9 18:36:41 UTC 2005

Attached patch makes ecl print byte-compiled functions in readable
form when *print-readably* is true.  It converts byte-compiled
function to macro #Y(name lex specials definition bytecodes data)
(currently in nil is printed at definition field; maybe some control
variable should be added to control if we want to print out not only
bytecodes but also function's definition).  Appropriate reader macro
#Y(...) is also defined and installed.