[Ecls-list] Problem compiling latest CVS with mingw/MSYS under Windows.

John Connors johnc at yagc.ndo.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 17:33:16 UTC 2005

I haven't had much time to test this yet - I have been going slowly
because of the lack of docs. Although --without-tcp *is* indeed the
default for mingw in the current CVS, much of the code is #included
anyway even, when TCP is not #defined and it's this causing the problems
I had out of the box before I started hacking *in the* mingw TCP support.

I have some newbie developer questions:

Why are all the files called *.d instead of *c?

And why are there seperate build/ and src/ directories?

How do I test my TCP support hack? Is there any test code I can use?

Cyborg Animation Programmer
http://yagc.blogspot.com
http://badbyteblues.blogspot.com