[Ecls-list] Mingw ecls without with-cmuformat failing?

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Wed Jan 19 09:06:22 UTC 2005

Karsten Poeck wrote:

>I might be wrong, but it seems that these are only defined if you do
>./configure --with-cmu-format.

Ok, I forgot to set --with-cmu-format as default in configure. But you
are right: the list of symbols src/c/symbols_list.h shouldn't have the
functions for pretty-printing when you configure without CMU's pretty
printer. I have fixed this on CVS.

>Building in this way the build suceeded, I just had to copy a few header
>files into ../build/h
>I think ecl-cmp.h and the files included were missing.

I don't know about the problem with missing headers. Did this happen
when you failed to compile ECL or when you configured _with_
--with-cmu-format?

Regards,