[Ecls-list] ASDF committed

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Fri Feb 18 07:18:51 UTC 2005

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:30:44 +0100
Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <lisp at arrakis.es> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just a short notice: I have added a new contributed module for ASDF
> (highly untested because I have no ASDF definitions sitting around)
> and  rewritten the configuration system for simplifying the addition
> of new  modules.

Nice! I was on the way of doing this myself, but the way contrib/
modules were wired into the config/make process, was not quite easy to
figure out.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

-- Common Lisp can do what C, C++, Java, PASCAL, PHP, Perl, (you --
-- name it) can do. Here's how:                                  --
-- http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1590592395             --