[Ecls-list] European Common Lisp Meeting, Amsterdam, April 2005

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu Feb 10 15:13:51 UTC 2005

[Apologies if you get this announcement more than once.]

Hi!

Arthur Lemmens and I are trying to organize a "European Common Lisp
Meeting" and I think we've managed to assemble a quite impressive
line-up of speakers.

The meeting will be in Amsterdam on April 24, 2005, and here's the
list of the fellow Lispers who'll give a talk:

  - Jans Aasman
  - Dave Fox
  - Luke Gorrie
  - Antonio Menezes Leitao
  - Christophe Rhodes
  - Robert Strandh
  - Espen Vestre

All details can be found on this website:

  <http://weitz.de/meeting>

We hope that very many of you will be able to attend this meeting and
make it a success.  Please, if you consider joining us, use the
registration facility that can be found at the website above.

We're looking forward to seeing you in Amsterdam in April!

Cheers,
Edi.