[Ecls-list] Re: CVS ECLS build failure

Stephen stecmccarthy at hotpop.com
Sun Dec 25 19:21:01 UTC 2005

Greg Pfeil <pfeil at ...> writes:

> #P"build:lsp;export.data.NEWEST".
> Either
>  1) the file does not exist, or
>  2) we are not allow to access the file, or
>  3) the pathname points to a broken symbolic link.
> Top level.

I get the same error with the current cvs of ecls using mingw to compile on
Windows in the msys bash shell.

The stuff before it is similiar, but the last lines are exactly the same.

The file export.data.NEWEST cannot apparently be found. I did successfully
compile ECL 0.9d on msys formerly, so it should work.

Stephen