[Ecls-list] Re: CVS documentation skipped?

Maciek Pasternacki maciekp at japhy.fnord.org
Wed Aug 17 03:34:50 UTC 2005

On Prickle-Prickle, Bureaucracy 10, 3171 YOLD, GP lisper wrote:

> Within CVS, the docs in ~/ecl-cvs/src/doc are not built after
> configure --options, and then 'make info.  An endless loop trying to
> enter a directory results (in an initial attempt).  Looks like there
> are some useful (OK, at least large) docs available, how do I get to
> them?

Works for me (info files are generated when invoking make in top
directory; should also work when invoking make without target in
src/doc.  Where did you get `info' target from?).  If make without
target doesn't work, please send messages from make.

--
__    Maciek Pasternacki <maciekp at japhy.fnord.org> [ http://japhy.fnord.org/ ]
`| _   |_\  / { ...I will wear you white feather, I will carry