[Ecls-list] -shell / -load not working?

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Sun Aug 14 11:30:02 UTC 2005

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:59:57 +0200
Julian Stecklina <der_julian at web.de> wrote:

[Command args not doing the obvious]

I kind of rewrote the command line parsing and factored it out to a new
file command-line.lsp. This solves my problems. It also serializes the
execution of command-line arguments. So you can do -eval '(set-up-foo)'
-compile bla.lsp or -eval '(require :cmp)' -eval '(c:build-...-
library ...)'. Everything that worked until now, should still work.

Multiple -compile arguments will possibly do weird things. See the
comment in command-line.lsp. I plan to fix this, if someone sees this
patch as improvement to the current situation and commits it.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

(Of course SML does have its weaknesses, but by comparison, a
 discussion of C++'s strengths and flaws always sounds like an
 argument about whether one should face north or east when one
 is sacrificing one's goat to the rain god.)         -- Thant Tessman