[Ecls-list] Release 0.9g and Cygwin

James Graves ansible at xnet.com
Sat Aug 13 18:17:14 UTC 2005

Hello all:

I seem to have run into a problem building ECL 0.9g under Cygwin.

The configure completes and the make completes without errors.  However,
for some reason, the ecl.exe executable isn't built, though the DLL is
built.  I'll be investigating this, but if someone can duplicate the
issue on their system, then I'll know I'm not doing something wrong.

The previous release, 0.9f-patch1 built the executable under Cygwin
without problems.

I also tried 0.9g under Linux.  Everything compiled and installed fine
under Debian 3.1 (sarge).  Startup is _really_ fast now.  Wow.  That's
very cool.

Take care,

James Graves