[Ecls-list] ecl on solaris 10

Eric eric at semsyn.com
Thu Aug 11 15:45:09 UTC 2005

No sir, I am not dragging anything. I'm simply trying
to get someone to help me with ecl on Solaris 10. He
is the one responding to my *public* cries for help
(not directed to him, since he is obviously too busy
to help) with a bunch of unfounded accusations. If you
don't like it, don't read it. That's why these mails
have titles. Duh.