[Ecls-list] Re: Build on MacOSX broken

Brian Cully bcully at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 22:50:07 UTC 2004

It is broken. The problem, I think, is that there are two versions of
libtool included with ECL's libgc. Luckily, libtool is basically
libtool, and the included gmp library also includes libtool.

So, after configuring ECL, I would copy gmp/libtool into gc, and do
the build. I haven't done much further investigation, I'm afraid, but
it doesn't look to hard to fix.