[Ecls-list] Summer fixes

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll jlr at mpq.mpg.de
Wed Oct 6 08:59:22 UTC 2004

Dear all,

I have uploaded a bunch of fixes that I have been developing during the
summer.

Some of them solve stupid problems with previous fixes for
--enable-local-gmp and --enable-local-boehm. The others are related to
the FLET/LABEL issue, and the analysis of what functions have closures,
what variables are closed over, etc.

The beast seems to compile both in my laptop (MingW32) and under
SuSe-9.0/9.1, FreeBSD, etc, using the anonymous CVS version. The only
big problems are in Solaris (INT_MAX is not defined and I still have to
find the right header for it), and MacOSX, where the Boehm-Weiser
garbage collector that comes with ECL refuses to build :-/

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Max-Planck-Institut fuer Quantenoptik	+49/(0)89/32905-345
Hans-Kopfermann-Str. 1, D-85748		www.mpq.mpg.de/Theorygroup/CIRAC/
Garching b. Muenchen, Germany		Juan.Ripoll at mpq.mpg.de